The intriguing Cambodian history, along with grandevous man-made building embraced by the surrounding beautiful natural landscapes, makes Siem Reap a shining star amongst the must-see destinations in South East Asia. Being the largest religious monument ever built, Angkor Wat temple is undoubtedly the biggest attraction in the city, leading to the booming of hotel construction and holiday services. Beside the international heritage of Angkor, this 2-day trip covers the major tourist destination in Siem Reap, which is represented by the brief itinerary below.
Trip code: AKT: 010112
Trip duration: 2 days/ 1 night
Trip style: Easy grade – culture and history discovery
Starting: Pick up at Siem Reap Airport
Ending: Farewell at Siem Reap Airport
Trip cost: Please contact us for latest price update
Trip commencement date: No specific date, departure upon inquiry
Trip routine: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Phnom Bakheng hill – Angkor Watt – Prasat Kravan, Srah Srang – Banteay Kdei – Siem Reap Airport
How to book: Click the booking button at the bottom of the page
Day 1: Seam Reap arrival – Angkor Thom
Day 2: Angkor Wat – Departure
– All private transfers and transportation
– Shared accommodations in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
– English speaking guide or other languages on request at booking time
– Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
– All sightseeing tickets.
– Service charges and government taxes
Please note that
– The bigger the group size, the lower the prices. Please ask for a quote based on your group size.
– The above rates are not applied for high season hotel surcharges and the charge for any compulsory festive gala dinners. Please contact us to check the availability as well as the cost of any peak season surcharges if applicable.
– Free tour charge for children under 2 years old.
– 50% tour charge for children from 2 to 5 years old.
– 75% tour charge for children from 5 to 12 years old.
– 12 years old and above charged as an adult.
– International flights and airport taxes
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
– Cambodia visa fee (visa on arrival is easy and recommended)
– Others not mentioned above.
Note: Beside English, we have available tour guides in other languages such as French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Thais and Khmer.
– Before the trip started, please kindly inform us of any specific food requirements such as vegetarian and food allergies. Our tour assistants will assign meals on trip according to your request.
– Meals are indicated as specified in the itinerary. Meal codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
– Accommodations rates are included in tour quotation, day by day itinerary has indicated selected hotel’s details.
– Normally, check in time is from 12:00 to 14:00, check out at 14:00.
– If you have any preference about accommodation such as hotel rate, please drop us a few line via hotline or email.
– Due to “Force Majeur” (Acts of God), natural disasters or adverse weather conditions can affect tour progression and may even lead to delayed, early or late departure.
A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking to make reservation and guarantee services. Payment is accepted via credit card, certified check or wire transfer. The remaining balance is collected upon arrival.
Please contact us for more information.
Visa upon arrival
Cambodia visa upon arrival is available for both airline and land entrance. Visit here for more detailed information about visa upon arrival service.
Upon your arrival at Siem Reap airport, you will be welcomed then transfer to hotel for check-in and relaxing time. Lunch on your own.
In the afternoon is for a deeply discovery of the antique capital of Angkor Thom. Visit the South Gate, which is famous for its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean, Bayon Temple with 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Then enjoy the view of the sunset from the Phnom Bakheng hill (Note: This is subject to weather condition). Dinner is served during a performance of Khmer folk dancing at a local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Included & Price
Has Tour Guider
Has Entrance fee
Breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive to the sacred mountain of Phnom Kulen, widely regarded as the birthplace of the Khmer Empire. Discover the largest reclining Buddha on the hilltop, as well as the Legar carvings of the 9th-century kings. Make your way through the jungle to the Phnom Kulen waterfall, where you will lunch against the backdrop of the cascades.
Continue to Bantaey Srey, a small temple with the finest carvings of all the Angkor monuments. En route back to Siem Reap, pass local villages where, time permitting, you can stop to watch and learn how sugar is produced from the sugar palm trees.
Included & Price
Has Tour Guider
Has Entrance fee
Based on Excellent tour. Our guide explained very detail about the history and the many carvings on the walls of the temples. If you have the time, I recommend the three day pass... Reviews
|Value for Money|
|Atmosphere in hotel|
|Quality of food|
Write A Review
7 Days/6 Nights
Cambodia At The Gland
This is highly recommended Cambodia private classic tour, within 7 days, our tour focus on Siem Reap and Phnom Penh can, it will help us able to draw real Cam
9 Days/8 Nights
Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh stopover
3 Days/2 Nights
3 Days Tour Explore Angkor Watt by Bike
5 Days/4 Nights
5 Days Discover Culture and Natural
This is one selective tour package departure from Phnom Penh capital city, despite 5 days but this journey will bring to discover history culture, and natural f
2 Days/1 Nights
Angkor Super Quick Tour in 2 Days
Discover the mighty magnificent Angkor Watt unfold its beauty in this 2-day tour package and enjoy a joyful trip with good services and an affordable price....