Funny tips for surviving on the streets of Ho Chi Minh
Each city has its own rules that only people who have lived there for a very long time could understand. We are here to reveal you the unspoken rules of the transportations in Ho Chi Minh – the most chaotic city in Vietnam. They are all hard-learned lesson from most experienced locals.
- It is so essential to know the parking fee before you park your vehicle in District 1
- If you are in hurry, don’t ever enter Dien Bien Phu, Vo Thi Sau, Pasteur and Nguyen Dinh Chieu.
- Don’t trust the turn signal.
- Always bring a raincoat.
- Be an expert in Google Map reading.
- If you are driving on the highway, don’t get too close to the pavement.
- Don’t show your phone while driving.