Da Nang starting tourism promotion with “Da Nang – The meeting place Summer 2017” Program.
On 17th June, in Biển Đông Park – Phạm Văn Đồng Beach, Đà Nẵng’s local tourism department has hold the opening ceremony to mark the start of “Da Nang – The meeting place Summer 2017” Program (Đà Nẵng – Điểm hẹn mùa hè 2017).
This annual event aims to boast the recognition of Đà Nẵng as an appealing travel destination by holding many cultural and sport activities. These events are expected to draw more tourists into Đà Nẵng. Here are some main activities operated during this promotion campaign that you can not miss out!
- Outdoor music concerts at Holiday Beach Hotel, Lăng Ông and Mỹ Khê Beach from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. on 17th and 18th. These live concerts features interesting artist of different genre arranging from upbeat pop to dope rock music.
- Bicycle tournament around Sơn Trà Peninsula on 25th June from 7 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. and Sơn Trà Adventure Run marathon on 18th June from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. These sport events are meant to send the messages of protecting environment and ecological tourism.
- The Best Dishes of Da Nang Contest (Hội thi món ngon Đà thành) – and a meeting with famous chef Phạm Tuấn Hải on 22nd June from 4.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.). Throughout this event, you will get to know more about culinary tradition of the city and get the chance to experience some of the best dishes in town made by the top chefs.
- Parasailing event “Bay trên Tiên Sa 2017” featured 50 pilots from the domestic teams and 20 foreign pilots. This will be hold from 23rd and 25th
- The Coastal Festival on 17th to 18th June from 3.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. On this festivals there will be the demonstration of some traditional act ivies of the coastal area, such as boating contest, tug of war, making fishing net competition.
- Flash mob Bikini Event feature hot models on jumpsuit on 17th
Besides, there are also space for selling souvenir and other tourism product as well as food and drinks. There are some other small sport and artistic activities designed for visitor’s participation