BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please read carefully before booking.
- A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required when receiving the Confirmation Service Voucher (Confirmation for final service from our sale/s).
- Receipt of your deposit or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
- The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between joint-stock company Co.,Ltd - under the branding C-VIETNAM (Business Certificate Number: 0106236661) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries and other relevant communication from our travel advisors.
- Deposit & Final payment
Full settlement should be received no later than 30 working days prior to passengers’ arrival. We are now able to offer 4 methods of Payment:
- Methods of Payment
We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn ). All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant).
After you have received Invoice Payment Link, please check the information of the Invoice. If all the information is correct, please check the Terms and Conditions and click, I agree with Terms and Conditions, and click Submit.
You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard and JCB Card with following steps:
Input Card information: The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with https://onepay.vn/... To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
- Online Payment with One PAY: Visa, MasterCard and JCB Card accepted ( 2% of the amount will be charge for bank fee)
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CSC (Card Security Code – CVV, CVC)
- Billing address (Card holder’s address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
- Click “PAY”.
- Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard, and J- Secure for JCB Card )
Beneficiary’s Name: Joystock
SWIFT Code: VNIBVNVX
- Made by telegraphic transfer, internet transfer to our following C-VIETNAM nominal account details:
(You only need to fill up the information through: Credit Card payment form and we can charge you from your card with the amount you need to pay + 2% bank fee)
Fax to us the reservation with filling fully detail required and send us the copy of your card by fax (recommended) or send email as attachment file
Note: Cash payment, travelers\' check and company check is applicable upon special request, but personal checks cannot be accepted.
- Visa, Master Card off line payment off line payment:
Identity card: 100806009
Sign up for a user with Western Union, send the deposit to us. Notify us that you have sent the money with following information:
Money Transfer Control Number (usually 10 numbers):
Note: sending money online is available only in some countries. If not available, please find an agent near to you to send money.
(For clients who make payment by credit card for offline payment only).
C-VIETNAM will draw USD from your credit card. That amount is normally shown on your credit card. (2% of the amount will be charge for bank fee)
C-VIETNAM currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site as well as customized tour cost and quote in USD to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- By Western Union (sending money online): www.westernunion.com
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia and Myanmar; however we realize that there are many valid reasons which can happen.
In the event of cancellation we will refund any payment made to C-VIETNAM (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to trip departure. No charge; however 10% of the tour price for deposit is non-refundable. The rest of 20% of the deposit will be refunded - Cancellation received up to 16 to 30 days before departure: 35 % refund of all monies paid excluding penalties if applicable charged by hotels, airlines and rail. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 15 days before departure: 50% of the tour price + penalties charged by hotels, airlines and rail if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of the tour price + full cost of Mekong River Cruise (applied depend on the cruises) if applicable.
- Cancellation received from 2 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the tour price
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- Cancellation & Refunds
(Applied for booking accommodation in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar)
Booking hotel and resort on our web site is based on Pre-Payment Basis. We would require full prepayment upon confirmation of availability. The price is cash price.
- Payment by Master and Visa Card (off line payment) will incur 2% bank fee.
- Online Payment with One PAY: Visa, MasterCard, and JCB Card accepted (2% of the amount will be charged for bank fee)
- Payment by bank transfer to our nominal bank account bank as above.
All prepaid hotels & resorts are subject to the following cancellation charges:
- 61 days, 30% of the amount of charge per booking (hotel or resort) will be forfeited
- 31-60 days before arrival: 40%
- 15-30 days before arrival: 50%
- 14 days before arrival: 100 %
- Booking Hotels or Resorts
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. C-VIETNAM accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Travel Documentation
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited. Travelers to Tibet are required to provide a doctor\'s certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal. This is a necessary requirement because of the possible effects that the very high altitude may have on certain people.
- Health Requirements
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Vietnam, the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
- Luggage Allowance
C-VIETNAM tour packages do not include Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia or Myanmar Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service C-VIETNAM has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. C-VIETNAM will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
- Complaints and Claims
You can contact C-VIETNAM via the web form from www.c-vietnam.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from C-VIETNAM in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact C-VIETNAM customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (++84) 473056869 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions. Contact Us Form
C-VIETNAM shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by C-VIETNAM.
C-VIETNAM shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond C-VIETNAM’s control. Neither C-VIETNAM nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- C-VIETNAM is not responsible for a client\'s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- C-VIETNAM.COM is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer\'s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- C-VIETNAM reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If C-VIETNAM has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, C-VIETNAM is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of C-VIETNAM tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. C-VIETNAM, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- C-VIETNAM reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Liability & Responsibility
C-VIETNAM provides tour information and Vietnam tour bookings. C-VIETNAM publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. C-VIETNAM will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
C-VIETNAM reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service