V'Spirit is a deluxe cruise, well-known for an exceptional with unique and exciting itinerary, elegant accommodations and professional services, making V'Spirit an ideal choice for a perfect cruise around one of the World Culture Heritages, Ha Long Bay. Junks are well-designed in classic style and cabins coming with high-quality facilities like private modern bathrooms, sea-view window and comfortable sundeck. Furthermore, guests will be served with excellent local cuisines and various beverages. With V'Spirit Cruise, your stay will be fabulous!
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Wi-Fi in public areas
Room service 24/24
- Drinks not mentioned in the program
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (City center) with complement bottled water. USD 5/pax/way
- Drinks and gratuities and personal expenses.
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Tourist guide
- Times of activities may change slightly. Itinerary and cruising plan can change if necessary or in bad weather condition
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- Please inform us before departure if you want several special requirements about food ( Halal food, vegetarian diet,...)
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- Necessary equipment: Swimming suites, sun glasses and insect repellent.
- Children under 6 years old are FOC
- Children from 6 to 8 years old are charged 50% adult
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75% adult
- 02 Children under 12 years old staying 01 private cabin will be discounted 25%
- All mentioned children get free extra mattress and free baby cot
- 7 days before departure date: No charge
- Less than 7 days to 3 days: 50% of fare
- Less than 3 days – Now Show: 100% of fare
- 08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at your hotel and move to Halong Bay. - 12h30 – 13h00: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise and take a brief introduction about the cruise. - 13h30 – 14h30: Enjoy an excellent lunch. - 15h00 – 16h00: Explore the Amazing Cave (Hang Sung Sot) – the most enchanting cave in Halong Bay. - 16h00 – 17h00: Cruise to Titov island. Go swimming and take some relax at Titov. - 17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while relishing magnificent seascape on the way. - 17h30 – 19h00: Savour sunset parties on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts setting. - 19h00: Dinner is served on board. Participate in connecting activities, board games, fish for squid, or just laze around- Overnight on board.
- 06h30 – 07h15: Start new day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt. - 07h30 – 08h30: Have an excellent breakfast on board and indulge in the peaceful and charming morning of Halong Bay. - 09h00 – 10h00: Take some Kayaking among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Bo Nau area. - 10h15: Return to the main boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin. - 10h15 – 11h00: Continue exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and so on. - 11h00 – 12h15: Come back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and take part in the cooking class before savoring a traditional Vietnamese lunch. - 12h15 – 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Classic. - 12h30 – 13h00: Transfer back to Hanoi. Trip finishes at around 17h00.
Based on It is a wonderful cruise, nice staffs, modern amenities, and excellent services make my voyage memorable! Thank V spirit so much! I absolutely recommend... Reviews
|Value for Money|
|Atmosphere in hotel|
|Quality of food|