Every year Viet Nam welcomes a large number of tourists. Travel To Vietnam you will have an opportunity to get to know about not only the living of local people but also wide variety of culture of this beautiful country.
1.Son Tra Peninsula – Da Nang City Son Tra peninsula is an ideal site of yellow sand beaches, historical remains, rare bird and animal species. It is such a jewel of Da Nang. Travel in Son Tra, visitors can go to the forest , into the sea while taking a series of tours on land, such as exploring the jungle, visit the Peninsula by helicopter, and online tours underwater…
2.Complex of Hue Monuments – Hue City The tomb is not far from the center of Hue. The most impressive tomb is the Tomb of King Minh Mang, Khai Dinh, Tu Duc, Thieu Tri and Dong Khanh. Each tomb has its own character with surrounding gardens, small bridges and walkways. If you vistit the Tomb of King Khai Dinh, you can see the Combination of East-West architecture und unique artwork.
3. Phu Quoc Island – Kien Giang Province Beach in Phu Quoc island is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. A few years ago, Nha Trang is one of the most famous beaches in Vietnam, but so far you can know one more destination with a pristine beach as Phu Quoc island. In addition to view from above,Phu Quoc covers green colours, a variety of resplendent green colours that mix altogether ,creating a splendid landscape.Thank to its forest , Phu Quoc has rivers, warterfalls, streams, and sweet water source. With all great potentials, Phu Quoc will become a great tourist economic and seafood – processing center in the region.
4. Cuu Long Delta, South – Vietnam Cuu Long Delta has a abundant plant and animal life, nature is still wild. Explore daily life of local people with floating market and village along the river as well as the small island near the mouth of the river is also very interesting.
5. Sa Pa – Lao Cai Province Sa Pa is a beautiful and romantic tourist town in the Nord of Viet Nam. The weather is so pleasant. It is cool in summer and cold in winter.Visitor to Sa Pa in summer can feel the climate of four seasons in one day. Fesh and cool air in Sa Pa is an idea climate condition for growing temperate vegetables such as cabbage, and fruit trees such as plum, pear. Visitors to Sa Pa will have opportuinities to discover the unique customs os the local residents.
6. Ke Bang National Prak – Quang Binh Province The complex of Phong Nha – Ke Bang is a part of the area of the oldest limestone mountains in Asia , which were taken shape 400 million years ago. With the great value, Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park was recognized as the World Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2013.
7.Ha Long Bay – Quang Ninh Province Spread over the emerald waters of the Gulf of Bac Bo , the legendary Ha Long Bay covers the regions of Ha Long City.Viewed from above , Ha Long Bay resembles a geographic work of art. While navigating on the green clear waters, you feel lost in a legendary word of stone islands, which shapes change depending on the angle and on the light.At the core of the islands, there are wonderful caves and grottoes to be discovered.Enjoy your vacation with Ha Long Tours.
8.One Pillar Pagoda – Ha Noi City The Pagoda was built in 1049 , during the reign of Emperor Ly Thai Tong. According to legend ,one night, he dreamed that he was granted a private audience with Buddha. Buddha, who was seated on a lotus flowers in a square-shaped lotus pond on the western side of Thang Long Citadel.
9. Da Dia Rapids – Phu Yen Province The Da Dia Rapids structured rocks include large upright stones equally arranged in a star pattern. There is a also a pile of dark cylindrical stones, half immersed in the water. In the middle of rapids,there is a small fissure filled with rain and seawater and containing blue, red, yellow and violet fish. Around the fissure, rock stick out at odd angles. In front of the rapids, there is a large and deep cave. The rapids have been listed as a National Heritage Site by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
10. Hue Imperial City – Thua Thien Hue Province Construction of the Imperial City in Hue started in 1805, under the reign of Emperor Gia Long, and was completed in 1832, under the reign of Emperor Minh Mang. It was built on the northern bank of the Perfume River, the Imperial City was influenced by the style of French architect Vauban. The city comprises three sections : the Royal Citadel, the Imperial Enclosure and Forbidden Purple City.